Sunday, August 23, 2009

3 Palms in Phoenix....it's nice to be back again!

The sun was warm today, and it felt good on my skin. The chill I got in Alaska seems to only go away when I come back to Phoenix and warms up my old bones only in Phoenix...lol. Ahhhhh it's nice to be back in the sun! Alaska was beautiful as I always remembered it, and I always miss it when I leave, but I know I'll go back again it's only a matter of time. Funny it was starting to get cold the chill was already in the air and the leaves were already turning the flowers were fading, and life was getting ready for another harsh winter and this was as I was leaving! Amazing all in 15 days.....;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend. So glad you came back safely and can resume your daily routine in the warm weather here in Phoenix. I missed you while you were gone. Love this picture. It is really pretty the way the palms capture the building and sky. Thanks for sharing. Take care my friend. Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. WElcome back! Great picture of the 3 palm trees!
    Hugs and Glitter,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Vintage Bucilla Christmas Needlework Jeweled "Holiday Candles" Panel

I found this kit in bag with other non related items and then realized what a treasure it was.  It didn't have any instructions, but I w...