Friday, September 18, 2009

Garden Delights and the Grasshopper


It was a warm autumn afternoon in September, and I saw this guy sunning himself on a grassy wheat thing. He looked as if he was resting from a day of frolicking and hopping around in the garden. I reminded him that winter was just around the corner, and he hadn't done anything for himself to prepare for the cold days just ahead. He looked annoyed with my suggestion and hopped away. I wonder where he is sunning himself today? Well I don't think it's in the garden now that it is frozen and covered with snow? Will I see you next summer my hoppy friend or at least your cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Bucilla Christmas Needlework Jeweled "Holiday Candles" Panel

I found this kit in bag with other non related items and then realized what a treasure it was.  It didn't have any instructions, but I w...