Saturday, September 5, 2009

Which direction do you go?

Life is full of weird signs. This one for example is going either way. I love how everyone takes post shots at it, and someone actually tried to paint out part of the arrow to make it just one way. (oh that would have been a mess). Ok is that ironic or what. Pot shots, going either way, and making a either way going one way. So anyway every time I see this sign down my street I think to myself which way do I go now? I guess I can go either way...lol......is that a pot shot on life seriously I'm not going to mess with the signs that's for sure I just follow them!......Oh I love ironies it makes everyday life interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Bucilla Christmas Needlework Jeweled "Holiday Candles" Panel

I found this kit in bag with other non related items and then realized what a treasure it was.  It didn't have any instructions, but I w...