Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What are Sandy Fish anyway? Fall 2007



I did this for another class and I really liked how it turned out, but then I was thinking beyond the image and into more of the absurdity of it. I think sometimes when we create something it is something deep within ourselves that we are exposing to others. But then I guess that is what art is all about being vulnerable to expose our inner self.

Ok maybe it's just a silly fish picture cuz I couldn't think of anything else to put into it.....It was an exercise in mapping layers. Ahhh another metaphor.....sorry I'm exposing my inner artist self to you all......lol

So what are sandy-fish and what was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Bucilla Christmas Needlework Jeweled "Holiday Candles" Panel

I found this kit in bag with other non related items and then realized what a treasure it was.  It didn't have any instructions, but I w...